Friday, I got up early, so I could go back to the zoo again. I wanted to see the baby panda! The baby and his mom are only available for viewing 9-noon. I finally got to see him. He's such a cutie! He was wandering around, and getting into trouble as momma watched from overhead in a tree. I spent the day at the zoo, exploring and seeing what I'd missed the first time.
Saturday, we went back to the shelter, where I painted some more before heading back across the border. I met up with my second cousin and his wife who live out here. I went to supper with them and spent the night at their house.
Sunday, we all went to church, and then out to lunch with some of their church friends. Later, we caught up, and spent time talking about our lives and the family. It was fun to get to know them both better. I'm looking forward to the next family reunion. Late that afternoon, I went back to Ray and Adalia's, where we watched the Oscars.
Yesterday, after sleeping late, Adalia and I went grocery shopping for the shelter and then came back. I painted for a while, but was so tired I felt I'd fall over, so I took a nap. When I got up, I drove the women to their night class, and later went and picked up them and the secondary students from school.
Today I drove the kids to school, and painted some more upon returning. I think I'm getting a cold, so I haven't really done much today. I feel like I should be busy, but I'm so tired. I hope I get over this soon. Being sick is no fun, especially when there's so much to do!
Ok, I know you're all dying to see the pics of the baby panda. I won't disappoint you. Here he is.
Cheetah and her dog friend.
Baby panda!!!
Baby and momma! So cute! He's six months, and she is 21 years old.
Baby takin (Chinese mountain animal)
Red panda!
All the animals were super cute! I took tons of pics, but it'd take forever to upload them all. Well, I should get off here. Have a great day and I'll post again soon!

1 comment:
Aww baby panda - so cute!
Hope you don't get sick and feel better soon!
Post a Comment